Re: problems installing kdesvn for KDE4

[This doesn't affect the actual issue, so redirected to just -devel
again]

Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> writes:
> Stefano Avallone <stavallo@unina.it> wrote:
>> while trying to install kdesvn from experimental, I got the following
>> error:
> Please report a bug against kdesvn - severity important would seem
> appropriate for an experimental package.

How is the fact that a package is in experimental a factor when
determining the bug severity? The BTS has version tracking, so it really
doesn't hurt to file as many RC bugs on an experimental version as you
like.

Marc
--
BOFH #232: