Re: URGENT: Please remove my email from your web-page

Hi Norbert and Ben,

there have been cases in the past showing that sometimes our mailing lists have
a particular attention from email harvesters. It is therefore not so surprising
that we have complains like the one you answered to: some addresses stay
unnoticed on leaf nodes of the Internet, and the first spams can correlate with
the publication of the addresses on our lists. I recommend that we should take
this into account and be careful to not increase the inconvenience by quoting
the address that the persons request us to delete…

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan