RC bug for >10 packages

Hi,

I'd like to open an RC bug for the following packages, following [1] I
am asking the list.

apertium-en-ca
apertium-en-es
apertium-eo-ca
apertium-eo-es
apertium-es-ca
apertium-es-gl
apertium-es-pt
apertium-es-ro
apertium-fr-ca
apertium-fr-es
apertium-oc-ca
apertium-pt-gl
apertium-oc-es

There are no dependent maintainers according to "whodepends" and I am
the only maintainer for these packages.

The bug is that the language packages require a specific version of
libpcre to function. It has worked up until now with various versions,
but moving from 7.4 to 7.6 breaks the packages with:

  Error: Unknown error matching regexp (code -16)

The fix will be to set a Depend in the apertium package to a particular
version of libpcre3, then set a Depend in the language packages to that
particular version of apertium, then recompile and upload the packages.

Please advise if I should go ahead.

Thanks,

Fran

1.