Re: nethack -- Doesn't purge all files after piuparts Install+Upgrade+Purge test

Hello,

Before I  maintain nethack-el, it  was not relying  on dh_installemacsen
and startup file  was installed as /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50nethack.el.
However,  it  now  relies  on  dh_installemacsen and  the  file  is  now
installed as  /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50nethack-el.el, that's why  I got
this bug report.

I think that just renaming the file from 50nethack.el to 50nethack-el.el
is  not the best  solution as  the former  file may  be still  there for
unstable/testing users and it  would wipe possible modifications done in
50nethack-el.el. I'm wondering how I could handle that?

Regards,
Arnaud Fontaine