Re: #500000 24 Sep 2008 07:51:01 UTC :)

Quoting Andreas Tille (tillea@rki.de):
> On Wed, 24 Sep 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
>> Let's not forget Nobuhiro Iwamatsu who reported that bug....
>> Even though bug #499997 would habe been fun to have as #500000,
>> indeed..:-)
> You tried to cheat to gather the fame of reporting #500000! ;-)

Sean Finney can testify that I didn't cheat by keeping the bug to send
it just on time.

Indeed, the idea of sending it just popped up in my crazy mind while a
few of us were waiting on IRC for #500000 to be reported.

Sean was just doing a mini-MBF for PHP stuff and, while I was kidding
him, the idea just popped up..:)