Re: DELAYED queue and upload hostname

Quoting Julien Cristau (jcristau@debian.org):

> Some questions:
> 1) I use Tollef's DELAYED queue mostly for 0-day because it's accessible
> over ssh, so I can rsync files over which is more reliable than ftp on a
> bad link.  It sounds like you're removing the possibility to use that (I
> know I can rsync files to some debian host and ftp from there, but
> that's more manual work).

I have the same concern.

Tollef's DELAYED queue for 0-day is my "regular" upload method for
years now because I can upload with SSH, which is convenient for me in
several situations where I can't use anything but SSH (often from my
company's internal network).

Will a possibility to "upload" with SSH be added at some moment?

I recently saw mentions of /org/delayed.debian.org/ on ravel and
thought that this was the new delayed queue, but it appears that files
sent there are not processed.

So, as of now, my only method to upload when I only have SSH/scp
possible is using Tollef's old delayed queue.