Re: DELAYED queue and upload hostname

On 11514 March 1977, Mike Hommey wrote:

>> To untie the upload queue from the archive DSA setup an alias to be used
>> for future uploads. Please change your configuration of dput, dupload or
>> whatever you use to no longer use ftp-master.debian.org but
>> ftp.upload.debian.org instead.
> Are default configurations for dput, etc. planned to be changed before
> Lenny? (this also applies to DELAYED queue, actually)

I know that at least dput will get this uploaded soon, guess dupload
too.
Getting it into lenny is a decision the release team has to do. I guess
if the changes are otherwise small they will be in favor for it, but
thats up to them.

--
bye, Joerg
[...] when an Idea and a developer get laid, code awakes to the world, then