Re: Do Danish developers care about Debian being installable in their language?

Quoting Paul Wise (pabs@debian.org):
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 1:06 AM, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > The situation is now critical, indeed. Even though the decision is not
> > yet taken, there are risks that we (D-I team) finally decide to
> > de-activate Danish.
> > In case soemone wants to volunteer, please reply to All so that Claus
> > and Jacob know about it as well as -devel.
>
> We have quite a few DDs in Denmark, at least a few of them might be
> willing and able to help.

Which is exactly why I posted this to -devel, indeed.

There are other languages that fail D-I release criteria (they're
listed in my blog posts) but TTBOMK, we have no DD in their respective
countries.

That's why I made a special case for Danish.