Re: Please, stop this hurting vendetta, don't you think enough time has passed ?

Hello,

Sven Luther was invited to the Extremadura event, and people in the
group was asked and nobody was uncomfortable with him, so we (mostly I
did) decided it was ok for him to come. After some time it looks like
there is some people arround that place by that time that it is not
comfortable with him, so we started an argument on if Sven could
participate and integrate back into Debian slowly or be excluded by
the moment (ever?). DPL made latest decision, whom we should respect.

This comment is done to clarify some bits not to start a flame nor to
chat about it.

Regards

--
 Héctor Orón