Re: Is it a "user error" to use lilo?

maximilian attems <max@stro.at> writes:

> kernel-img.conf does not pertain to any package, this is meant to be solved
> postlenny by linux images using debian kernel toolkit [1]
>
> kind regards
>
> --
> maks
>
> [1] http://multibuild.org/documentation/dkt

Sounds good! Thanks for the pointer.  But I'm afraid my curiousity
wasn't completely satisfied by that link.  Seems like it hasn't been
updated since the initial discussion of the project a year ago(?)

At the moment, http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/kernel/people/waldi/dkt/ seems
to be the best source of information about this project.  Is that correct?

Bjørn
--
Only a peasant like you would say that "Head-for-the-mountains" Bush
is a spaz