Re: Packages getting marked not-for-us

[Frank Lichtenheld]
> While I agree with the general sentiment, there is really nothing
> "mysterious" about checking buildd.debian.org (and calling it that
> is just finding excuses for maintainers that don't spend the time to
> check the status of their packages).

I would rather have maintainers spend time improving their packages
instead of wasting it trying to figure out why some architecture
fail/refuses to build their package.

I know I have wasted a lot of time trying to figure out why some
architecture suddenly fail to autobuild one of mine packages or the
packages my packages build depend on, I and really wish the person
responsible for the blockage would have told me about it and explained
why.

The problems

Happy hacking,
--