Re: tagging 231711, tagging 232113, tagging 236498, tagging 241414, tagging 250782, tagging 254248

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 11:00:15 -0700, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>
wrote:
>Not that I think tagging bugs wontfix without explanation is appropriate,
>but er, is there no statute of limitations on calling people out on mailing
>lists for bad behavior?  The incident you're commenting on is over three
>years old!

Yes, I found my self falling over a three year old bug which has been
(mis)handled in an unacceptable way. The issue still exists, which
makes things even worse.

Greetings
Marc