Re: Not stopping daemons, where are we?

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 12:13 AM, James Westby
<jw+debian@jameswestby.net> wrote:

> Obviously not. I realise that any bugs I file now will have to sit
> unfixed until lenny is released (ignoring experimental). Is that
> going to be a problem? I hope that maintainers won't mind having
> one extra bug with patch open on their package during a freeze.

I doubt this will be a problem, clue-bats should be applied otherwise.

> I would post a dd-list of the packages affected, but I don't have
> a complete list available to do so. I would obviously prefer to just
> submit these patches individually (and allow others to do so), is
> submitting the list up front a hard requirement? dev-ref requests
> it, but isn't clear.

If you don't yet have the full list of affected packages, providing
the current list and saying it is incomplete and further bugs will be
filed as daemons are audited should be fine.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise