Re: Dpkg triggers and user experience, aka "How do I disable those triggers" side effect.

Sorry for the delay in replying to this ...

Ben Finney writes ("Re: Dpkg triggers and user experience, aka "How do I disable those triggers" side effect."):
> How about "Resuming deferred installation steps" or similar?

... but yes, I think this would be a better phrase.  It is true that
`triggers' is packaging detail which might be better rephrased for
user consumption.

I think `deferred' is probably a useful word.  `Coalesced' is true
as well but is rather obscure, may not be true, and doesn't connote
deferral.

Ian.