Re: Changes detected by lintian on rebuilt packages

Raphael Geissert wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi

> * MBF based on the issues found (when lintian reports more issues on the
> rebuilt package) [1] .

No

MBF shouldn't be done for lintian warnings/errors unless the particular
warning/error is discussed on d-devel and the consensus is that it's
worth to MBF for...

> * Trigger binNMU's for the affected packages (when lintian reports less issues
> on the rebuilt package) [2].

No, we are not going to binNMU to get less lintian warnings/errors
unless you could convince us it's worth it for particular classes of
problems.

Cheers

Luk