bug closed by $p4m mail?

Hi all!

One of my bug reports appears to have been closed by a   s_p_a_m   mail:

> #325588: kile crashes on auto-save, incurring data loss
>
> It has been closed by "Theron Landers"
> <tollboothj3@trademarkmedical.com> (reply to
> tollboothj3@trademarkmedical.com).
>
> Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
> If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
> better one in a separate message then please contact "Theron Landers"
> <tollboothj3@trademarkmedical.com> (reply to
> tollboothj3@trademarkmedical.com) by replying to this email.
>

> -- 325588: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=325588
> Debian Bug Tracking System Contact owner@bugs.debian.org with
> problems
>

> Subject: will load patterns into your who've faced the look "in the
> wild".
> From: "Theron Landers" <tollboothj3@trademarkmedical.com>
> Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:06:25 +0900
> To: 325542@bugs.debian.org

[Removed senseless text from original mail in order not to fool the
filters. ]

What is the proper way to get the s_p_a_m removed from the bts and to
reopen the bug? To contact the 'sender' of the spam mail as suggested by
the bts seems absurd.

By now, from [1] the s_p_a_m mail has been removed, but the archiving of
the bug has not been reversed [2].

Just curious what was going on...

[I have recently upgraded to lenny and have been running a test over
about a week to check whether the problem still occurs with the version
in lenny. It seems the bug can either be closed or at least the severity
could be lowered by now. ]

Thanks in advance!

Johannes

[2] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?msg=53;bug=325588