[VAC] July-September 08

(sorry for all those CCs...)

Hello,
I'm going on [VAC]ation from July to September. I will *not* have any Internet
connection, so don't expect any reply from me. I might have a connection on
weekends, and that would mean that I might reply to your mail in "batch mode".

Please, if any of my Debian packages need work, love and/or attention, feel free
to make NMU uploads. I'll acknowledge them as soon as I get back home. I don't
want to make Debian less reliable and more buggy because of my lack of
connectivty :)

If you need me regarding my other FOSS work, please forgive my lack of
participation. I'm probably working to code also off-line, but can't
communicate this to anyone.

If you need to contact me regarding the Italian HackMeeting 08, please write to
the SputniX LUG in Palermo <http://www.sputnix.it>, asking for a contact with
me -- they'll know how to reach me in real life.

Take care,
David Paleino

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino