Re: bashism question

Adam D. Barratt wrote:
[...]
The next release of checkbashisms will include a "--posix" flag which
will allow the non-POSIX behaviours permitted by policy to be flagged.
Currently neither set of "local" checks flags "local x, y"; I seem to
remember there being a discussion relating to that syntax on the
-policy list a while ago but need to check whether it reached any
conclusions.

Actually, ignore that. I was thinking of "local a b" which policy explicitly says can't be relied upon.

Adam