Debian Lenny on Blu-Ray

Will Debian distribute Lenny as Blu-Ray ISO image?
It will need only one standard disk (single layer ~25gb) to store everything (Lenny beta needs 18 gb only).
Bulk prices for BD-Rs are only 10.99 USD, and many upcoming mainstream laptop models have BD-ROM as option.
May be its not very interesting right now, but I believe it will be interesting for many peoples next year.
Personally, I dont have BD-ROM yet, but I think it will be very good to have everything on one disk.
Best regards,