Re: Bits from the ftp team

On Fri, 30 May 2008, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Some time after this mail we will give a few tasks to those who
> volunteer to test their ability and then (maybe) have a few new members
> in our team in the not too distant future.

I would suggest that developing a patch for
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=457345 would make a
good start for anyone who wants to become ftpmaster.

It's a change that I'd like to have early in lenny+1 so it's probably a
good idea to start before lenny's release and setup a test repository
before to be able to play with. :)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog