Re: packages up for adoption

Hi Michael,

Michael Meskes wrote:
I don't mind taking it either -- since I already maintain acpi-support,
taking a related package seems like a pretty easy thing to do. Just let
me know what you prefer (and please keep me in the CC since I'm not
subscribed to the list ATM).

It's not that I want to give it away, but that I think it would help to
have these packages be maintained by a group. This doesn't take away
anything from the maintainers, but integrating the packages would be
easier.

Sounds like a good plan, this stuff is currently a bit scattered all over the place. I definitely wouldn't mind participating in such a group.

Cheers,
Bart