Re: Re: packages up for adoption

Hi Bart,

> I don't mind taking it either -- since I already maintain acpi-support,
> taking a related package seems like a pretty easy thing to do. Just let
> me know what you prefer (and please keep me in the CC since I'm not
> subscribed to the list ATM).

It's not that I want to give it away, but that I think it would help to
have these packages be maintained by a group. This doesn't take away
anything from the maintainers, but integrating the packages would be
easier.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!