Patch peer review.

Le Sat, May 24, 2008 at 01:38:27AM +0100, Don Armstrong a écrit :

> We need the people who are doing the review and have continuously
> committed to doing the review before we block on the review.

Hi all,

peer-reviewed scientific research relies on intermediates to organise
the reviewing process. In this system, reviewers do not need to have a
continuous commitment. We could think of a similar process for Debian,
in which the patch writer requests a review to either real persons or a
bot, who find an appropriate reviewer and change it if he does not
respond in time or declines the offer. Of course, the best reviewer
should be Upstream himself.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy