Re: Is sbackup maintained? If not, what to do?

Le Sun, May 18, 2008 at 10:25:19AM +0200, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo a écrit :
> sbackup has been merged and superseded by nssbackup, which is not yet
> in Debian. I will see if I can get a version properly suited to be
> packaged in Debian, and I will ask sbackup to be removed from archive.

Hi Jose,

very good news!

Do you plan to package nssbackup for Lenny? If not, it would mean that
the serious bug would still be around for a few years...

What is the group used by nssbackup ? If necessary, we could patch
sbackup to use the same, or at worse revert its behaviour to the pre-bug
situation (root:root I think).

Have a nice day,

--
Charles