Re: divergence from upstream as a bug

On Sat, 17 May 2008, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
>   The BTS is not well suited for that, so we're back to discussing about
> which tool is best for doing that, as discussing how to do that in the
> source package failed, we go to the BTS.

If people actually decide to do this, it's not that huge of a deal to
make whatever changes are necessary to the BTS to make packages with
large numbers of such bugs easily manageable.

[In fact, making the handling of packages with large numbers of bugs
easy is one of the things that I really want to improve in the next
few months.]

Don Armstrong

--
UF: What's your favourite coffee blend?
PD: Dark Crude with heavy water. You are understandink? "If geiger