Re: divergence from upstream as a bug

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 09:22:53PM +0000, Neil Williams wrote:
> email from incoming that a new version needs to be prepared for Emdebian
> because it nearly always fails first time, despite working last time.

  welcome to our (mostly Aurélien's) world, because if you see the
revisions, you'll know that's the same for stock Debian as well.

> Call it a feature enhancement if you like but it still ends up in a bug
> tracker of one kind or another so might as well call it a bug IMHO.

  The BTS is not well suited for that, so we're back to discussing about
which tool is best for doing that, as discussing how to do that in the
source package failed, we go to the BTS.
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit