Re: SAGE packages for Debian

That's probably a good plan, especially since the sandbox is apparently going to be eliminated eventually (and it sounds like arpack and delaunay are on the list of things likely to be merged into mainline scipy)

<http://jarrodmillman.blogspot.com/2007/12/end-of-scipy-sandbox.html>

I'll send the python-scipy maintainers a note and see what they think.

	-Tim Abbott