Re: morse package is "Architecture: any" but build daemons won't act

On Wed, 2008-05-07 at 21:45 +0200, Joop Stakenborg wrote:
> It looks like the morse package isn't built by the build daemons, even
> though it is "Architecture: any" in the control file. I think this
> might be caused by the morse package in oldstable, which was a totally
> different package with the same name and i386 only.
>
> Someone needs to trigger the build daemons, please?

It's listed in Packages-arch-specific
(http://cvs.debian.org/*checkout*/srcdep/Packages-arch-specific?root=dak) as being i386-specific. If that's no longer the case, you need to e-mail one of the people listed at the top of the file and ask them to remove it.

Regards,

Adam