bts-link fuck up

  bts-link needs a mapping from its usertags to bugs numbers (or the
reverse) and used http://bugs.debian.org/~ajt/madcoder-upstream-link for
that. Sadly this URL is broken, and bts-link thought it was starting
from scratch.

  200 mails have been sent, I deleted 290 more from my local mail queue
before they were sent. I'm sorry for the problem, and I hope a new
mapping will be created soon so that bts-link is functionnal again.
Until that, bts-link won't work anymore.

  I've contacted the BTS people on #debbugs I hope to have it soon.
Though I'm going on vacation for a few days soon, so it won't probably
be fixed before next week.

Cheers,
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit