NewInEtch / NewInLenny

Hello,

There used to be http://wiki.debian.org/NewInEtch but it's gone
without a trace, and I can't figure out how to ask moin to tell me
where it went. Does anyone know?

Also, along the same lines, are we keeping a NewInLenny list
somewhere? If there isn't one already, we should start one!

I am willing to do so, but don't want to duplicate work. I don't
insist on doing it, so if you think this is a good idea and want to
have a go, please do.

"it's time for the human race to enter the solar system."
                                                      - george w. bush