Re: RFH: Chrony goes into endless loop on x86_64

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 01:50:43PM -0500, John Hasler wrote:
> See bug #474294.
>
> If you have an x86_64 system you can help by
>
>  a) installing chrony-1.21 from Stable or Unstable and confirming the bug
>
> or
>
>  b) installing chrony-1.23 from Experimental and determining if the new
>     upstream release has fixed it.

That will be difficult since sometimes the bug does not hit for weeks
and then suddenly chrony starts to loop all the time. So I'd say go
ahead and upload the new version to unstable, and if there are no new
occurances of the bug for 1-2 months then you can close it.

Gabor

                Hungarian Academy of Sciences