Re: Rejected: epcr_2.3.9-1.dsc: sha1 check failed

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008, Adam D. Barratt wrote:

fwiw, this was mentioned in the recent Misc Development News post to d-d-a.

Yes, but I expect an up to date pbuilder to contain everything I
need.  Thinking about it chances are good that the GPG key is not
copied to the building chroot and my assumption was just wrong and
the local devscripts are involved in finally preparing the package.
I never have really thought about this ...

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de