Re: Restart automatic build

On 07/04/2008, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> However, if the reason it failed was an internal compiler error, then
> unless the bug in the compiler has been fixed, such a rebuild will not
> serve any purpose; the package will fail to build on exactly the same
> place.

Build failures can be due to lack of RAM, which especially happens on
arm buildds. The only way to get the package built is then to ask for a
rebuild, which hopefully will hit another box. I've already asked
Aurélien for several give-backs, following his own instructions.

No need to Cc me, thank you.

--
Cyril Brulebois