Re: triggers wishlist

Sorry for answering soooo late, but I am on VAC for another 2 weeks.

On Di, 01 Apr 2008, Ian Jackson wrote:
> update-initramfs is important, yes.  It's very tedious and gets run
> several times in some upgrade runs.  I did the adaptation for this in

The Debian TeX would need - for what ever you are discussion ;-) - also
something. We have 3 things which takes loads of time:
	mktexlsr
	updmap-sys
	fmtutil-sys
calls (they differ between the packages). THere are several bugs
(Installing texlive calls updmap again and again and again) and yes,
that is a problem. So we would like to have something similar, if
possible.

Maybe someone else (Florent, fln) has already replied, I couldn't check.

Best wishes

Norbert

`She hit me on the head with the rock again.'
`I think I can confirm that that was my daughter.'
`Sweet kid.'
`You have to get to know her,' said Arthur.
`She eases up does she?'
but you get a better sense of when to
duck.'
                 --- Ford and Arthur on Random.