Debian refpolicy and core SELinux package update

        As of this writing, all the core SELinux packages in Debian have
 been updated to the latest release earlier this month; and thus are
 fairly up to date.

        I have also merged SVN HEAD of refpolicy into the Debian
 package, and thus the refpolicy packages uploaded tonight will have the
 latest refpolicy changes.

        I am beginning to come back from a deadline crunch on my day
 job, and start paying attention to my Debian packages again; so
 hopefully the state of SELinux in Debian will improve -- at least, I'll
 try to be more reactive in the future.

        anyway, kick the tyres, look at the Debian diffs with regards to
 the upstream refpolicy.  We should have a dialog about which changes
 need to be purged, and which should be fed upstream.

It's now the GNU Emacs of all terminal emulators. Linus Torvalds,
regarding the fact that Linux started off as a terminal emulator
Manoj Srivastava <manoj.srivastava@stdc.com> <srivasta@acm.org>