Re: Introducing myself

also sprach Owen Townend <owen.townend@gmail.com> [2008.03.08.0955 +0100]:
>   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/Mentoring
>   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/GettingStarted (MotU - Masters of the
> Universe, the maintainers of the 'Universe' repository)

Which, mind you, are Ubuntu, not Debian. I am not saying that it
wouldn't be worth your time, just that it's likely not the best
place to send someone who wants to become involved with Debian. MOTU
are still quite different from Debian, I think.

< Ganneff> more love
< Ganneff> latex good!
                                                    -- #debian-devel