Re: Mass bug filing: non-UTF8 debian/{control.changelog}

Amaya <amaya@debian.org> writes:
> Bas Zoetekouw wrote:

>> I'm planning to file bugs for packages that use non-UTF-8 encodings in
>> debian/control and/or debian/copyright.
> Can you report on any progress in this?

There are four source packages left with changelog encoding problems:

There are no remaining packages with control encoding problems.

There is one package with a NEWS.Debian encoding problem and 417 packages
with debian/copyright encoding problems, but those weren't release goals.