Re: How to cope with patches sanely

Hi,

        For people who are trying to figure out what my merging and
 branching workflow looks like, I have uploaded a recent picture for
 fvwm at:
    http://people.debian.org/~srivasta/fvwm.png

        I should warn you that this is a large image; and is known to
 crash iceweasel. I suggest downloading it and using gqview, and go to
 the 1:1 zoom, and pan around.

        Having done that, ask yourself if you really want to write a
 script that trolls through such a branch and merge history to
 automatically generate a stacked patch series.

        manoj
--
Four be the things I'd have been better without: love, curiosity,
freckles and doubt.  -- Dorothy Parker