Dual-boot setup, incorrect time in Debian's side

I am running a dual boot system with Windows XP and Debian just
upgraded to unstable installed.

As usual Windows sets the hardware clock to local time. To compensate
for this I have UTC=no in /etc/default/rcS as specified.

However this setting seems to be ignored. Debian seems to always think
that the hardware clock is set to UTC, so when running Debian the
clock is one hour ahead.

My timezone is Europe/Madrid, just checked...

# date -R
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:46:42 +0100

# cat /etc/timezone
Europe/Madrid

# md5sum /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Madrid
/etc/localtime9adedd59faaf242a67cdfcdc9e7020fa
/usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Madrid
9adedd59faaf242a67cdfcdc9e7020fa  /etc/localtime

I see the suggestion of trying...

# hwclock --localtime --show
select() to /dev/rtc to wait for clock tick timed out

Yes, as told somewhere --directisa is required for some systems.

# hwclock --localtime --show --directisa
Tue Feb 26 15:48:08 2008  -0.881809 seconds

The option now is setting HWCLOCKPARS=--directisa in
/etc/init.d/hwclock.sh directly or use /etc/default/rcS instead. But
no matter what I try, when rebooting the clock is still one hour
ahead.

Should a bug to libc6 --owner package for /usr/bin/tzselect-- or
tzdata be fired? Any ideas welcome...

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres                   GnuPG key: DE721AF4

SHS Polar (3.4.3)   Google Talk/Jabber/MSN Messenger: ivalladt@gmail.com
C/ Emilio Vargas 1        Jaiku/Twitter/Skype/Yahoo!: ivalladt
Edif. Fiteni II                              AIM/ICQ: 264472328
28043 Madrid (Spain)

The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.
Las opiniones expresadas representan las mías propias y no las de mi empresa.