Re: Looking for co-maintainer for mercurial

Vincent Danjean wrote:
> mercurial in now imported in the PAPT repo:
> Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/python-apps/packages/mercurial/trunk
> Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/python-apps/packages/mercurial/trunk
Please add a / at the end (at least for VCS-Browser, which does not really work
without). Also fix the wording in changelog: 'Scv-*' should be 'Vcs-*'

BTW, I think that hg is now the only VCS package which is not maintained in its
own VCS format. (or are there other packages, too?)

Julian Andres Klode, Fellow of the Free Software Foundation Europe
                     Ubuntu Member | Debian Maintainer | Developer

try Ubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.com/ | my site: http://jak-linux.org/
         mail: juliank@ubuntu.com  | IRC: juliank
            languages:     German  | English