Re: Looking for co-maintainer for mercurial

Vincent Danjean wrote:
>   Hi,
>
>   I'm the maintainer of the DSCM mercurial.
> At this moment, I do not have lot of free time. Moreover, I'm not a
> big user of mercurial anymore (I often use git that I find less
> intuitive but more powerful).
>   So I'm looking for co-maintainer of this package. I would be very
> disappointed if mercurial is not in a good shape for the next release.
> Anyone interested ? (I think the collab-maint alioth project would be
> a good place for further development)

mercurial in now imported in the PAPT repo:
Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/python-apps/packages/mercurial/trunk
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/python-apps/packages/mercurial/trunk

> For now, there is 18 opened bugs :

For people willing to help, I think one of the first things to do is
check for each bug in the BTS if it is fixed upstream or not (the 1.0 release
is not very far) and, if not, to ensure the bug has been forwarded upstream.

  Regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87