Re: the new style "mass tirage" of bugs

[Josselin Mouette]
>> Insulting contributors really isn't helpful Josselin.
>
> Indeed, but jidanni is not a contributor.

Perhaps not, but it does not matter.  I have now idea about his
status.  But I do know that your message is read by a lot more than
jidanni, and those readers probably do not know any more about his
status as a contributor than I do, and only see two people writing on
a Debian list, where one is a Debian user and the other is a Debian
developer.  They see Debian developer (you) insulting a Debian user in
public, and it reflect badly on you and the Debian project.  It do not
reflect badly on the receiver of the insult for those of use just
following the discussion.  I urge you to refrain from such behavior.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen