Re: [med-svn] r1456 - trunk/community/infrastructure/scripts

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008, David Paleino wrote:

Lastly you can blame me for causing this problem.  It was my
shameless switching of HTMLTemplates Encoding mechanism.  [..]

Erm... why did you post this on -devel? :)

To add one mistake to the previous one? ;-)

Mine was a private CC -- no problem you posted here, but I see no reason for
doing this :s

Should have gone to Debian-Med to keep interested people informed.

Sorry for the noise on -devel

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de