Re: Meaning of the "Altering package upload rules"

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 11:45:45AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Hence I think we should push for source upload.

Stop pushing and start programming. A technical approach to this would
be implementing something along the lines of

It's trivial for interested DDs to setup an autobuilder; and if you're
not willing to trivial work to demonstrate a policy change is useful,
arguing's just a waste of everyone's time.