Re: dpatch -> quilt
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: dpatch -> quilt
- From: Sven Mueller <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 23:07:00 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 47AB8104.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20080128082011.GW15960@colleen.colgarra.priv.at>
- References: <20080124084047.GA2868@piper.oerlikon.madduck.net> <email@example.com> <alpine.DEB.1.00.0801250818360.5187@wr-linux02> <20080126163427.GA6706@verizon.net> <20080126180545.GF5582@artemis.madism.org> <alpine.DEB.1.00.0801280908000.32670@wr-linux02> <20080128082011.GW15960@colleen.colgarra.priv.at>
gregor herrmann schrieb:
> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:09:28 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
>> Is there any easy conversion from dpatch to quilt for a given package
>> that is using dpatch?
> The following two links might give an idea:
> * manual conversion:
> * script (but svn-centric):
The script should (IMHO) make sure QUILT_PATCHES is set correctly.
(Cc'ing dmn because of this)
However, I wonder wether quilt has any way (through a known wrapper
perhaps) to support the thing I like (though I'm not too attached to
that feature) with dpatch:
Being able to keep only debian/* in the repository along with the
As said, just wondering, I'm not too attached to that feature.