Re: How to cope with patches sanely (Was: State of the project - input needed)

also sprach Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> [2008.01.25.2008 +1100]:
> I’d be glad if we could standardize on quilt.

Standardisation is not something you do, IMHO, it's something that
emerges. So if you want quilt to become the standard, test it,
experiment it, smooth out the rough edges, teach people, document
it, make it more flexible, etc..

remember, half the people are below average.