Re: How to cope with patches sanely (Was: State of the project - input needed)

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008, Pierre Habouzit wrote:

 IOW in order to perform a NMU, you just need to know how to:
 * checkout sources, debcheckout(1) knows that ;
 * commit your changes, debcommit(1) knows that almost, mr(1) could
   also probably be of help ;

The only problem that me and I guess at least 50% of DDs have with
debcheckout(1) and debcommit(1) is that they did not know them before
this thread.  Feel free to call me ignorant, but I was not aware of
these tools (and will not be able to check them for the next couple
of days because of time constraints).  So perhaps we do face here a
mere communication problem for a problem that is technically solved.

Kind regards

           Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de