Re: Is the DM-Upload-Allowed case-sensitive ?

On 27/01/2008, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Thanks a lot! I am affraid that I did not manage to find the answer by
> myself. Does anybody know if the DM-Upload-Allowed is case-sensitive,
> i.e if 'Yes' is not a correct value to enable DM uploads ?

It's not, comparing the packages having such a “Yes” value and [1].

 1. http://ftp-master.debian.org/dm-uploaders.html

FTPmasters, would it make sense to reject packages with a
Dm-Upload-Allowed flag set, but not set to “yes”, so that this is clear
to everyone at once?

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois