Is the DM-Upload-Allowed case-sensitive ?

Le Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 09:08:44AM +0100, Martin Zobel-Helas a écrit :
> On Sun Jan 27, 2008 at 16:53:59 +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > I wanted to check if dak was case-sensitive when parsing the
> > DM-Upload-Allowed field, but I did not find this string in the sources
> > that I got from `apt-get source dak'. I then checked debian/copyright,
> > that pointed me to  http://cvs.debian.org/?cvsroot=dak, in which I did
> > not find anything either. Are there more recent sources available to
> > non-DDs?
>
> http://ftp-master.debian.org/bzr/

Thanks a lot! I am affraid that I did not manage to find the answer by
myself. Does anybody know if the DM-Upload-Allowed is case-sensitive,
i.e if 'Yes' is not a correct value to enable DM uploads ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org