Gnome 2.21???

Hi all,

A few months ago, I switched from Gentoo to Debian. I used to install/test the development version of Gnome when it reached the API/UI freeze. Gentoo has the "Gentoo Gnome Overlay" [1] where Gnome packages are tested before going into the main Portage repository.

Is there something similar with Debian? I have not seen any 2.21 packages in experimental yet. "Debian GNOME Packaging" [2] does not seem to have them yet.

Thank you.

Regards,

Cyril Jaquier

P.S. Please, do not forget to CC me as I did not subscribe to the list.

[1] http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/gnome/wiki
[2] http://pkg-gnome.alioth.debian.org/